Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Have a Hoppy Birthday Card


Hi There! I am back today with another adorable card. I am having the best time over at Splitcoast Stampers participating in there challenges! If you haven't checked them out yet, run! They have a different challenge each day and there is no time limit. They are some of the friendliest and warm people around. If you are like me, you have a TON of supplies and just don't get around to using them. Since I have joined in the challenges over there, I have made 6 cards this week! So, this card was for the Sketch Challenge. You are given a sketch of a card and you design your own take on it. You can check out Have a Hoppy Birthday in my gallery at SCS! I used an adorable stamp by 2 Cute Ink and colored with my Tombow Markers. I used a die cut for the corners as well. Head on over there and join their Membership Club and you can receive free stamps each month plus a great discount in their store!

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment